Too Many Irons in the Fire...

I've been trying to do 50 things too many everyday. I have all the best intentions in the world, but I swear I dont know how I expect to get all of this done. I keep hearing that there's 24 hours in a day, it's what you do with it that matters...but I have a house to run, 3 teenagers, a girlfriend, my sister, 3 online businesses and products that need to be added to all 3, orders that have to be filled and orders for supplies that have to be made.

I know Im stretching myself thin. All the way around. Sometimes I feel like Im spinning in circles on one hand, on the other Im determined to be there for my family and to build my business. I sometimes find myself so tired that I fall to sleep for 4-6 hours at a time when I really only meant to take a 2 hour nap. I know its my body telling me to slow down. Im just gonna have to find a way to maybe have certain days set aside for this and others for that.

I guess I am just venting. Im always so tired and I feel like Im behind when Im not, I just like to be 3 steps ahead. Im only human, right?

~Gypsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gypsymagiq/6807796558/in/photostream

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets Twitter Bird Gadget